ICTs for Democracy
- Swedish International Development Agency (SIDA)
The aim of this study is to provide Sida and other stakeholders in Swedish development cooperation with documentation and information of ICTs for the enhancement of democracy with a focus on empowerment
• to provide information and assessment of ICTs for the enhancement of democratic processes with a focus on empowerment, including a situation analysis and estimated future potential
• for the planning of ICT related development activities and support
• to propose possible future areas of ICT for democracy support.
The results from this study provide information that can assist in the planning of development cooperation activities and propose possible future areas where democratic processes can be enhanced by ICTs. The
study is composed of a theoretical overview and three country studies.
- Date de publication
- Type de document
- Research Paper
- Site internet
- Télécharger le document
- ICTs for Democracy (2,07 MB)